Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 12 - Ready for the Weekend!

What a long week!  Working full time again, and being able to do things after work, feels so amazing!  It's Friday night - late Friday night, and I'm tired, but it's a "good tired" - it's the kind of tired you feel after working hard all week, not the kind of perpetual tired that plagues a person who eats junk food and processed foods regularly. 

I had the special privilege today of running around a preschool playground for about an hour with a very energetic four year old.  It was good to feel young again.

 I feel good - about my week, about my health, about myself.  

This weekend, I will share with you some more of the foods I've been enjoying, including one of my all time favorite salty snacks. 

Until then, I want to leave you with this article a friend of mine shared on Facebook the other day.  "Why your grandparents didn't have food allergies..."


No comments:

Post a Comment