Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 28 - This Is Where It Begins...

It seems like just twenty-eight days ago, I was nervously anticipating starting a new job and not sure how I was going to manage getting up early and staying awake all day.  

It was perfect timing, though, because two weeks into my anti-candida diet, I can honestly say I was feeling better than I have in many years.  I have energy enough now for work, errands, and little things besides.  I am not going to deny I am pretty worn out by the end of the week, but rest is just as important as diet in achieving better health, and so I take advantage of my weekends off and try to do as much relaxing then as I can. 

I promised you a 28 day sample menu, in case you are just deciding to do this.  Unfortunately, I am the worst at planning, and I typically do things "in the moment", including planning my meals.  Therefore, this sample menu plan for you is very basic.  I do encourage you to eat a variety of different foods - even during this most strict period of the candida diet + blood type diet.  Be sure to include garlic and onions whenever you can.  A "salad" should include as many different types of greens as you like, along with broccoli, onions, zucchini, celery... whatever you can chop up raw and throw in!  

Also, use the ideas I have shared over the month, as well as the "allowed" food list, and do whatever you like with what you like best.



I would love to know if you have, are, or plan to follow the diet and continue with the next four weeks to identify your trigger foods.  Please leave me a comment letting me know if you have experienced feeling better with this plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment